This page answers the questions you may ask yourself before becoming a member.
Established in 1921 in Paris, France, CIGRE is a global community committed to the collaborative development and sharing of power system expertise. The community features thousands of professionals from over 90 countries and 1250 member organisations, including some of the world’s leading experts. At its heart are CIGRE’s 60+ in country National Committees offering diverse technical perspectives and expertise from every corner of the globe.
CIGRE operates the world’s foremost knowledge programme, spanning 16 domains of work encompassing all the core areas of the power system. Across these domains 250+ Working Groups draw and build on practical expertise to solve existing and future challenges facing the power system.
Learn more about us on cigre.org
Once you complete the join process your membership rights will open for e-cigre.org and ELECTRA.
- e-cigre.org is the world's leading power system technical publication library
- ELECTRA is CIGRE's digital magazine
To get full unlimited access to these membership benefits please follow these steps:
1. Please to this page on ELECTRA and enter your email address.
2. Fill in the short form.
3. Select 'Yes' for 'are you a CIGRE member'.
4. Enter your new membership number.
5. Then follow the prompts. The login you create will work on ELECTRA and e-cigre.org.